Get ready for your trip to Georgia Aquarium with these helpful tips for your visit!
- Our hours of operation vary daily, so visit our Hours page to check our 2016 and 2017 calendars.
- Purchase your tickets online to save money and skip the line! You can save $3 when you purchase General Admission tickets online, or check out one of our ticket discounts. Choose the date and time of your arrival, and arrive within an hour of your selected time.
- Plan your day ahead of time by downloading our Mobile App. Browse our Daily Schedule to view times for AT&T Dolphin Celebration and our Under the Boardwalk sea lion presentation, gallery features and more.
- We recommend about 3-4 hours to view our entire Aquarium, including our sea lion and dolphin presentations. Weekends are our busiest times, so be sure to arrive early.
- We offer daily military discounts of 10% with a valid military ID, and free admission for active military through our Military Mondays program.
- Georgia Aquarium is located in downtown Atlanta across from Centennial Olympic Park.
- If you are driving, use this address for a more direct route to Georgia Aquarium parking: 357 Luckie Street, NW Atlanta, GA 30313
- For directions from specific highways (I-85, I-75, I-20, etc.) and vehicle height/size restrictions, visit our Directions & Parking FAQ.
- Keep in mind Atlanta traffic when you visit the Aquarium. For up-to-date traffic information, route your trip through Google Maps.
- Our AT&T Dolphin Presentation and Under the Boardwalk sea lion presentation are seated on a first come, first served basis, so we recommend getting in line at least 30 minutes before showtime. View times for these presentations on our Hours page.
- For updated daily events, check with our Information Desk when you arrive or download our Mobile App and browse our Daily Schedule.
- View our Accessibility page for information on wheelchairs, strollers, food and drink restrictions and more.
- Get an exclusive look at our galleries and habitats with a Behind the Seas tour! These tours are only $15 and run every half hour from 10:30 – 4pm.
- Visit SunTrust Pier 225 to meet our newest pinniped inhabitants, sea lions! You can see them in action in our Under the Boardwalk presentation.
- Check out our brand new dolphin presentation, AT&T Dolphin Celebration. This amazing experience highlights the grace and athleticism of these amazing marine mammals.
- Sit back and relax in our newly renovated 4D Funbelievable Theater!
- Food & Drink policy:
No outside food or beverages are permitted in the aquarium with the exception of small snacks for children or visitors with food allergies.
Strollers are permitted in the aquarium. We recommend smaller strollers to navigate crowded areas more easily. However, strollers are not permitted in SunTrust Pier 225, AT&T Dolphin Tales theater or The Funbelievable 4D Theater. Complimentary stroller parking is available at our Information Desk, and additional stroller corrals are available outside the galleries. We do not have strollers for rent at this time.
Cameras are permitted in the Aquarium. However, the use of flash is prohibited in the presence of our animals. Additionally, please refrain from taking photos in our sea lion and dolphin presentations, and in our 4D theater.
- Lost & Found:
If you lose an item during your visit, please inquire at the Information Desk before you leave. If you discover you've left something behind, call 404.581.4000 between the hours of 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. to see if it has been turned in.
- First Aid:
Piedmont Hospital provides staffing for a full first-aid station, located in the restroom hallway between Ocean Voyager and Tropical Diver.
- Nursing Mothers:
We have a private nursing/pumping room available for mothers on our second-floor rotunda in front of Oceans Ballroom (above Cafe Aquaria).